Members & Supporters
The Community Network is designed to bring together all types of organisations, businesses, clubs, community groups and others to promote Membership and Member Benefits to empower their community, support independent living and encourage financial and social inclusion for all.
The Community Network is part of Community Benefits Group CIC a social enterprise. Income generated by Members goes directly towards supporting the Community Network, DotComUnity disability directory and 65% of profits goes into a Social Fund to support local community projects.
How to "Apply"
- Any trusted Business Member can apply to join the Community Network
- Not yet a Member? Simply click the image opposite and Join
- Please read the options below (Supporter or Member). Choose and click "Apply"
You will be asked to enter your Membership details.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Community Network Team
- Successful applicants will be invited to Join.
Community Network Categories
Community Network Supporters
Join as a Supporter for FREE. Support and grow your community, use the Directory to promote local businesses, events and activities and use web links to promote Membership and Member Benefits.
Community Network Members
Be the Heart of your Community. Work with local supporters to help grow your community, promote local businesses, support Members, generate extra income and identify local community projects.
Why join the Community Network?
Open to find out why you should join the Community Network today
Being part of the Community Network provides you and your community with the following benefits:
- Your community can access Membership and Benefits that help local businesses and individuals of all ages and abilities whilst at the same time helping empower the local community.
- Your community are Your Members.
- Everything your Members do that generates income helps support your Community Network and helps DotComUnity to support the most vulnerable in your community.
- As a Community Network Member you can also become a Community Shareholder.
- 65% of all distributable profits generated are set aside into a "Social Fund" to help support local community projects.
- As part of the Community Network you can be at the forefront of promoting financial and social inclusion within your community
- You and your community can build a closer relationship with you as the focal point for all Membership and Member Benefits
- You don’t have any additional back office administration work as all community membership services are provided by our membership team at Head Office
- We provide Membership tracking which enables you to know how many members of your community you have helped
- The Community Network structure allows:
1. You to have face to face interaction with your Members (Individuals and Businesses) if and when required.
2. You to access support and training to enable you to feel comfortable when interacting with your community regarding Membership and Benefits.
3. Access to an online "Community Shop" to download or order posters, leaflets, flyers etc, alleviating the need for you to create any of your own marketing material
- As a Community Network Member you can also refer to yourself as "A Community Benefits Organisation" and proud supporter of DotComUnity.
- You can also use the CBO (trademark) as proof of your "social purpose".