Funeral Planning made simple...
Protect your nearest and dearest from the stress and expense of arranging your funeral by pre planning and pre paying.
If you are 50+ you can choose the exact way you want to say goodbye and by paying now you can save a fortune!
Buy now, Die Another Day
If you had invested £1920 in 2004 (the average cost of a funeral at the time) it would have been worth £2,150 10 years later!
However the average cost of a funeral increased to £3,590 in the same time period leaving you with a £1,440 shortfall.
- Protect against rising funeral costs
- Set funeral director's costs at today's prices - no additional charges for these services
- Acceptance guaranteed
- No intrusive medical checks
- Flexible funeral choices and payment options
- Help remove the financial burden on loved ones
- Reduce stress at an already emotional time
The best plan for you
- 5 Golden Leaves plans - copper, bronze, silver, gold, platinum
- Greener Goodbyes - glade, meadow, woodland
- Each plan is tailor made for you
- Single lump sum
- Monthly installments over 1 - 5 years
- Fixed Monthly Payment Plan