Become a Member Shareholder
Community Benefits Group CIC (CBG) is a Social Enterprise providing access to Membership, Benefits and Rewards designed to empower businesses, support independent living, and encourage financial and social inclusion throughout the UK.
CBG is owned by its Founders (“A” Class Shareholders), its Community Network (“B” Class Shareholders) and its Member Shareholders (“C” Class Shareholders).
As a CIC every “member shareholder” has both a say and a vote.
Business Member Shares
- "B" Class Shares are only available to Businesses who are part of the Community Network
- "B" Shares are available by invitation only
- To view terms contact the Community Network Team
- "C" Class shares are available to all Members both Individuals and Businesses
- "C" Shares are only available through the GOLD Members Area
- ‘C’ Shares are 1p Non-Cumulative Preference Shares
- There is no maximum investment limit
- Receive an annual dividend
- You can invest a single sum or make regular contributions
- Log in to view full terms and to download the application form
Log in to your GOLD Members Area at any time to keep track of your shareholding and its real value to both you and your community. Your Shares help us to achieve our aims and objectives and to maximise Social Impact within our communities.
Not yet set up your GOLD Members Area?
Simply click the "Apply" button opposite and follow the instructions.
Community Benefits Group CIC (CBG) shares are only available through the GOLD Members Area. Once you have activated your GOLD Members Area you can log in and download the full terms and application form.
A special "Thank you" from us...
In recognition of the help and support our Business Members give to us and our communities we are offering them the opportunity to renew their Business Membership FREE.
To take advantage of this offer Business Members simply need to maintain a share balance of £500 or more for a minimum of 10 consecutive months prior to their renewal date.
Together we make a difference
CBG is a proud supporter of DotComUnity, the Disability Directory and all those with learning and other disabilities, their families, carers and wider circle of support.