All our Employee Benefit Schemes are designed to benefit your business, your staff and your community. We aim to provide maximum benefit for minimum cost.
- All staff are registered as "Members"
- They can then access all Member Benefits.
- Our schemes can be used to complement any existing benefits provided by a business or to provide an all-inclusive package.
How to set up a scheme
- You must be a Business Member
- Log in to your GOLD Members Area, access 365 24/7
- Choose a Scheme and "Apply"
- Simple auto registration and unique Scheme ID
- CSV bulk upload to set up Members
- Upload new Members monthly
Benefits to your business
- Improved productivity, reduced stress levels, happier workforce
- Improved health and wellbeing, Less financial worries
- Dedicated Membership Team, HR support
- Regular Member communications
- Simple annual renewal
- CSR outcome reports
Benefits to your staff
- Individual Membership, member number and profile
- Personal email welcome and activation process
- Personalised benefits and choices
- Ebanking and Managed Accounts
- Savings and Loans
- Debt and Care funding guidance
- Rewards, competitions and volunteering opportunities
- Regular communications and benefits portal www.dotcu.org.uk
- DotComUnity Scheme - Membership only
- GOLD Scheme - GOLD Membership only
- Tailor Made Scheme - GOLD Membership and other benefits
* other benefits may include: Pension, Life and Health Insurance, Perks etc.
of your membership helps us to support DotComUnity, the Disability Directory and all those with a disability, their families, carers and wider circle of support.
The DotComUnity Scheme is an "Employee Benefits Scheme" and is only available to Business Members.
The Scheme costs £5 per person per year (payable by the business). Everyone in the Scheme is entitled to FREE Membership.
The Business "Applies" by completing an application form and forwarding it to the Membership Team.
Details required are: <<scheme name>> <<start / renewal date>> <<qualifying criteria>> and <<expected numbers>>
If approved The Membership Team will forward an invoice and supply an electronic file <<csv>> to enable the business to submit details of all participating staff. Once payment and the csv file have been returned the Membership Team will set up the Scheme and all the individual Memberships.
The Business will receive email notification when their Scheme is ready to go LIVE.
The Scheme will go LIVE at the end of the month in which the Business is notified. All individual Scheme Members will receive an electronic notification direct from the Membership Team. The Business is also encouraged to notify all its Staff when it communicates payroll information.
Each month following "launch" the Business can submit a csv amendment file outlining any Staff changes (Joiners and Leavers). Leavers: will be removed from the Employee Benefits Scheme but will remain as "Community Members" until their renewal date when they will be invited to continue as individual Members if they wish to.
Joiners: will be immediately added to the Employee Benefits Scheme at no extra cost to the Employer. (up to a maximum of 10% increase).
Scheme renewal: Renewal costs will be based on the Scheme numbers at the end of the month immediately prior to the renewal date.