With The Members Van Club, let us help you get that brand new van you want with discounts of up to 35%.
Offering a wide range of vehicles from manufacturers such as Ford, Vauxhall, Renault, Mazda and many more all with a full UK warranty.
How can you get the car you want?
The Members Car Club is an exciting new way to get what you want at the price you want to pay.
1. Visit The Members Car Club and find the car for you
2. Follow the process to purchase your new car or van
3. You will become a member of DotComUnity through this process
How it works?
1. Search the wide range of our new cars and vans then make an enquiry via the website. Alternatively telephone us for any queries you may have.
2. Once you have made the initial enquiry we will supply you with a quotation for the car or van with an estimated delivery time.
3. If you are happy with the quotation and would like to proceed with an order. You must refer back to your membership organisation or credit union to apply for finance.
4. Once your finance has been approved thememberscarclub will receive notification and we will send you an order form via email or post for you to sign and send back.
5. Once we have received the signed order form we will then order the vehicle. Please note we will only order the vehicle once the order form is signed and returned to us. The estimated delivery time is from when we receive the signed order form.
6. We will notify you when we have received the signed order form by either telephone or email.
7. You must then arrange the payment method with your membership organisation or credit union.
8. When the vehicle arrives into stock we will notify your membership organisation or credit union to arrange payment.
9. When payment is made your membership organisation or credit union will notify thememberscarsclub.
10. We will then contact you with all the relevant details you will need for your insurance IE registration number etc and arrange a delivery date. We cannot deliver at weekends
11. The vehicle will be delivered to you (free of charge driven delivery)
12. You must be in between the hours of 9am and 530pm to accept the vehicle we cannot give you a time on the actual day of delivery due to many factors traffic, accidents etc. You will be asked to sign the delivery note on delivery. It is your responsibility to check the vehicle on delivery and note any issues so we can rectify them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have to be part of the membership organisation or credit union to benefit from these discounts?
2. What is the position if the vehicle ordered is delayed?
We only offer cars with confirmed production/delivery dates. We cannot be responsible if these dates change due to manufacturing/dealer or supplier problems. We do however take every precaution necessary to ensure that all timescales are met and have learnt to overstate rather than understate delivery times to avoid disappointments
3. How much deposit will I require?
We do not require a deposit
4. Do your vehicles come with the manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes all our vehicles are UK dealer supplied and delivered with the manufacturer’s full warranty and breakdown package. Most manufacturers now supply 3 year 60,000 mile warranties however Hyundai for example offer 5 year unlimited mileage warranty. So our vehicles come with the exact same warranty you would get if you bought the vehicle direct from the dealer. Just because you are saving money on your new vehicle purchase you do not lose any of the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. What happens if I have a problem with the vehicle?
Your 1st point of contact will be our customer service department. We will contact the manufacture on your behalf and provide details of your local dealership to carry out any warranty work required. If your vehicle is due a routine service contact your dealer direct. If you go onto yell.com you can search for your nearest dealer. Any problems call our customer service department 0333 323 1010
6. Can I have the vehicle delivered to my door?
Yes no problem at all, we offer free driven delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
Deliveries are restricted to mainland Britain,a surcharge will apply for deliveries to the Highlands and islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. You will be informed in advance before placing an order of the surcharge amount.
7. Is the new vehicle I purchase full UK current specification?
Yes we only sell 100% full UK specification vehicles supplied by UK dealerships. We do not sell any imported vehicles at all.
8. When and how do I make payment?
The final payment for your vehicle is paid direct to the supplying dealer direct from the membership organisation or credit union
9. Can I save money and collect the car or van myself?
Alas no - all our new cars and vans come with free delivery within the UK mainland (with a few exceptions, e.g. the north of Scotland). This way you don't have to worry about the inconvenience or expense of getting here - we bring the car to you, or wherever you'd like it delivered.
10. Do you accept part exchanges?
No we don’t accept Part-Exchanges
11. What types of finance are available?
We do not offerany finance please refer back to your membership organisation or credit union
12. When will I receive the V5/log book?
The V5/log book comes directly from the DVLA this can take up to 14 weeks depending on the time of year. If you have not received your V5/log book after this time please call us on 0333 323 1010