Rates from 2.9% APRC
Mortgages are Secured against your home. Think carefully before securing debts against your home. Your home / property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debts secured on it.
Initial consultation is FREE with no obligation.
Available for New Purchases and Remortgages.
Borrow up to 4.75 X your income (subject to affordability).
Borrow up to 95% of the property value (subject to lender's criteria).
How to Apply
Mortgages are only available through the GOLD Members Area. Log in, complete the mortgage "contact sheet", and return it to the Administration Team (MABSS) keep a copy for your records. MABSS will forward the form to The Financial Advice Centre ltd on your behalf (see Third Party Referral below).
Not a GOLD Member yet? Click the "Apply" button opposite to Go GOLD
The Financial Advice Centre
- An adviser will call to discuss your requirements in detail.
- They will advise you of any fees payable in obtaining a Mortgage
- They will provide you with an initial assessment of your options
- If you proceed they will manage your application on your behalf
- Credit checks will be carried out
- The mortgage itself will normally be dealt with by the lenders solicitors.
- Actual mortgage terms will depend upon:
- Individual circumstances, you must be over 18 to apply
- Your credit history
- lender's Underwriting criteria
- Terms and Conditions of the Lender
- You will be required to supply:
- Proof of income
- 3 months current bank statements
- ID - Passport/Driving license
- Proof of deposit (min 5%)
- Proof of current address
- Any additional information as requested by the Lender
Member Mortgages are available for:
- Single and joint applications
- Employed and self employed
- Members still in a Debt Management Plan
of your membership helps us to support DotComUnity, the Disability Directory and all those with a disability, their families, Carers and wider circle of support.
Third Party Referral
Your information will be provided to the Financial Advice Centre ltd:
Financial Advice Centre ltd is an appointed representative of Finance Advice Group ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 624517 in respect of mortgage, insurance and consumer credit mediation activities only.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Mortgages and Loans.
Your initial mortgage consultation is always free of charge. Depending on the size of your Mortgage there may be a fee for the Mortgage Advice and arrangement service, which will be disgused and agreed before you make a mortgage or loan application. A typical fee on first charge Mortgages is £495 and will never be more than 3% of the Mortgage amount. On secured loans you will never be charged more than 10% of the loan amount.
Completing the Forms
- Log in to your GOLD Members Area
- Download the mortgage contact sheet
- Complete as accurately as possible
- Send forms to the Administration Team (MABSS)
- Keep a copy for your records
- MABSS will forward to the Financial Advice Centre
- They will call you to confirm details and discuss options
- They will carry out credit checks and provide a FREE and detailed quote
If you accept:
- Lender will forward mortgage document
- You sign, accept and return mortgage docs to the lender
A mortgage of £90,000 over 25 years, initially on a fixed rate of 1.58% for 25 months and then on a variable rate of 4.74% for the remaining period (275 months) would require 25 monthly payments of £363.34 followed by 275 monthly payments of £500.06. The total amount repayable would be £146,835.00 made up of the loan repayment plus interest. The overall cost for comparison is 4.3% APRC representative.