Only available through your GOLD Members Area.
Your home / property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debts secured on it.
Available for New Purchases and Remortgages.
Borrow up to 4.75 X your income (subject to affordability).
Borrow up to 95% of the property value (subject to lender's criteria).
Initial consultation is FREE with no obligation.
How to Apply
Log In to your GOLD Members Area to download the basic contact sheet or alternatively click on the "Apply" button opposite to Go GOLD.
Complete the contact sheet, and send it to the Administration Team (MABSS) which will forward the form to The Finance Advice Centre Ltd on your behalf (see Third Party Referral below). Keep a copy for your records.
A Senior Mortgage and Protection Adviser at the Finance Advice Centre Ltd, will call to discuss your requirements in more detail.
The Finance Advice Centre
- Will advise you of any fees payable in obtaining a Mortgage
- Will provide you with an initial assessment of your options
- If you proceed they will manage the mortgage application on your behalf
- The legal side of the mortgage application will be dealt with by the lenders solicitor or in some cases by your solicitor.
- Actual mortgage terms will depend upon:
- Individual circumstances, you must be over 18 to apply
- Your credit history
- lender's Underwriting criteria
- Terms and Conditions of the Lender
You will be required to supply:
- Proof of income
- 3 months current bank statements
- ID - Passport/Driving license
- Proof of deposit (min 5%)
- Proof of current address
- Any additional information as requested by the Lender
Member Mortgages are available for:
- Single and joint applications
- Employed and self employed
- Members still in a Debt Management Plan
- All Members will be treated fairly
Of your membership helps us to support DotComUnity, the Disability Directory and all those with a disability, their families, Carers and wider circle of support.
Third Party Referral
Your information will be provided to the Finance Advice Centre ltd:
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Finance Advice Group Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 624517 in respect of mortgage, insurance and consumer credit mediation activities only.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Mortgages and Loans.
Your initial mortgage consultation is always free of charge. Depending on the size of your mortgage there may be a fee for our mortgage advice and arrangement service, which will be discussed and agreed before you make a mortgage or loan application. A typical fee on first charge mortgages is £495 and will never be more than 3% of the mortgage amount. On secured loans you will never be charged more than 10% of the loan amount.
YOUR HOME/PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.
Registered address: Finance Advice Centre Ltd, Chatsworth House, Prime Business Centre, Raynesway, Derby, DE21 7SR. Registered in England under number 8948140.
Ph: 01332 821 340
See the website for more details:http://financeadvicecentre.co.uk/
Completing the Forms
- Log in to your GOLD Members Area
- Download the mortgage contact sheet
- Complete as accurately as possible
- Send forms to the Administration Team (MABSS)
- Keep a copy for your records
- MABSS will forward to the Financial Advice Centre
- They will call you to confirm details and discuss options
- They will carry out credit checks and provide a FREE and detailed quote
If you accept:
- Lender will forward mortgage document
- You sign, accept and return mortgage docs to the lender